Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Some updates

Again, sorry for not posting anything lately. There just hasn't been much going on. I recently re-watched seasons 1 and 2 of FotC. That's the only notable thing FotC related I have. Well there is Dinner for Schmucks, which looks pretty damn good. Jemaine was on Jimmy Fallon last week and they revealed this clip of Jemaine's character, so check that out below.

Also you might have noticed I changed the layout a bit, wish I didn't since the gif image above doesn't work anymore and I had to do some editing to make it a simple image. Anyways Dinner for Schmucks comes out July 30th so look forward to that, because I know I'm going to see it for sure.

How cool would it be if Bret started doing some major movies soon? I'd like to see that.

Here's a video of the cast of Dinner For Schmucks talking about beards:



And the video you all waited for:



It seems that this isn't the full video. I'd suggest going here to watch the whole episode.

I should also add that Flight of the Conchords are in the running for the Foster's Edinburgh Comedy Awards, they're at 11 so far and you can vote here.

No comments:

Post a Comment