Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bret's 33 now yo

So yeah, June 30th Bret turned 33. Can't believe I missed it, but oh well, I'm only human.

Anyways I congratulate the guy, and hope he had a great b-day. Anyways there's nothing to really report on. All I can really say, is that I can't wait for the CD, since it's long overdue and I need to have; I just need it now. I just can't wait to grace it in my hands, look cover to cover, and just live in that awesome moment.

Well, as some of you may know already, I have a twitter account. My name is Bremaine, lol Jemaine and Bret combined. Anyways, feel free to follow me or whatever. You can find the link to my twitter in the affiliates section, as well as my last fm account. Maybe sometime in the future I'll add my facebook and myspace, but eh, not in the mood to do it now yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment