Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jemaine's in Rio and Bret's One Little Boy

Just a quick post about some great news, because today has been pretty busy day news-wise and I want to keep this blog and my other one, World of Taika, with fresh news and on time.

To start with, here's a new trailer for Rio, a new animated movie where Jemaine voices one of the birdy characters. You won't miss him ;)



And Bret has been officially confirmed to star in a New Zealand film Two Little Boys directed by Robert Sarkies, who directed Out of the Blue and Scarfies (both movies have my personal recommendation). Two Little Boys is based on a book on the same name by his brother, Duncan Sarkies, who also wrote a couple episodes of Flight of the Conchords. Read more about it here.

Anyway, I've read the book. It's great and I couldn't imagine anyone else as Nige but Bret. Total WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment