Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Been a while.

Yeah I haven't kept you all updated on anything as of late, and I apologize for being lazy. Anyways, October 20th was the big day. I've still yet to actually buy the album because I'm fairly broke at the moment, but mark my words, I'll be getting myself a copy soon enough. Not much else is going on really. Gentlemen Broncos comes out October 30th, which is tomorrow, so go out and see it if you can. I'm not sure if it's a limited released or a wide release. I've yet to see any TV spots, so I'm guessing limited at this point.

Also, news about a season 3 seems like a no-go, Eugene Mirman was interviewed and he says there most likely will not be a season 3, you can check the story out here: Exclaim News. Here's hoping FotC go out and venture into new areas. Hopefully they make a new album, maybe years from now, a greatest hits album, maybe a movie one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment