Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Some news yo

Sorry fellow peeps; I haven't been up to date on FotC news, but I have some for you now. It's pretty much pertains to the UK.

NME reports that Flight of the Conchords will be doing live gigs in the UK starting sometime next year, so that's some good news. I still wish they'd do a live show closer to my area. That's what you get for living in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan I guess!

The release date for the UK release of "I Told You I Was Freaky" is October 26th, that's what NME says at least.

You can read the NME article here: NME

Anyways, not much going on elsewhere. I don't want to bore you with my life or anything, but I'm eagerly awaiting the release of FotC next album; I can't wait to play the hell out of it. Season 2 should hold me over until the release.

No comments:

Post a Comment